Sunday, March 30, 2008

Welcome to the Panama Land for Sale Blog!

In February of 2007 I had the pleasure of traveling to Panama. I found paradise and will likely work the next 20 years and retire down there. During my trip I met a South Floridian that relocated to Panama 14 years ago. Mark Livingway and I hit it off. We started a Web site, Panama Land for Sale, with the intentions of bringing Americans down to Panama for land investment. It is a lot easier to work with other Americans who are well established in Paradise.

This Blog will chronicle my travels there, land opportunities, fishing, and any Panama news that is relevant for the savvy American Investor.

If you are interested in learning more about our current Panama Properties for sale, you can email me at jlaratro@tandem-interactive.com or fill out the contact form on the Web site. If you are more interested in large Panama land development deals, we can service you as well!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I agree with you, Panama is a great place to invest in. It has a wonderful wildlife and beautiful scenery.Panama is a beautiful place and has many opportunities. Another great benefit is the booming economy, especially compared to Costa Rica. From taxes, to owner's rights and government infrastructure panama property is a sound investment.